USLS offers numerous programs and educational experiences and opportunities. Programs include:
- Supreme Court Tour: Students are educated about the Minnesota justice system by Justice Paul Anderson.
- Start Me Up: Business lawyers from the Twin Cities conduct a symposium on how to start a business and file for IP protection.
- Hennepin County Government Center Tour: Students learn about local government's judicial process.
- BUSTED! Addressing Police Encounters: Students are informed about successful strategies for interacting with law enforcement.
- Tenant Resource Programs: We teach students about the basics of tenancy law.
- Careers in Law Forum: Over 70 professional associations and organizations man booths for students to visit and learn from.
- Renter's Forum: We assist in conducting analysis and review of the various renters in the area.
If you are interested in attending any of the programs or participating in the Career Exploration Program, contact USLS